How GoWild Casino rewards work
From the very first bet you place at GoWild, you will already reap awe-inspiring rewards. You will be able to collect Casino Wild Points and then redeem them for real cash, exchange them for casino bonus credits or use them to reach higher tiers
Winning Wild Points is as easy as ABC:
Go to www.gowildcasino.com straight from your mobile device
Quickly fill in the form and create your account
Visit banking, choose your best suited method and easily make your first deposit towards € 500 FREE + 2,500 Loyalty Rewards Points.
Cashing Wild Points
Redeeming your Wild Points is simple! All you have to do is click on the Redeem Now button from Your Special Offers tab, if you prefer playing in the browser version of the casino, or from the Promotions tab when choosing the mobile version.
Note: You can only redeem in units of 5,000 Wild Points. The exchange rate is 1 cash credit for 1000 points.
For every bet you place at GoWild, you will earn points according to the following allocations:
- You have even more reasons to play with the Loyalty Rewards Program, as it brings you more benefits than ever, for each of your play sessions. The GoWild Casino Rewards Program offers you unique flexibility and rewards you for simply playing all of your favorite games, giving you the chance to earn more points and at the same time driving you on to higher earning tiers.
- To maintain your position and benefits on a particular tier, you have to earn the required number of Loyalty Rewards Points within a set time period. This is known as the Upgrade Period. Depending on your amount of Loyalty Rewards Points, you can move up or down a tier. It is important to note that Loyalty Rewards Points expire after thirty (30) days if they are not redeemed.
- A minimum number of Loyalty Rewards Points are necessary to qualify for each tier. Once you have earned enough tier Loyalty Rewards Points in the Upgrade Period, you qualify for an automatic upgrade and increased number of benefits attached to that tier.
- Once you have earned enough Loyalty Rewards Points, you can redeem them for credits in the Casino.
- Only base game play earns you tier Loyalty Rewards Points. Only tier points can move you up to the next tier.
- You will receive notifications and special offers depending on the tier which you are part of. As a member of the Silver and Gold tiers you will have an account manager, while the Platinum and Diamond tiers will offer you the privilege to have a dedicated VIP account manager.
- From time to time, the Casino may have Special Loyalty Offers or the Casino managers may give you special awards-of-appreciation points. A Special Offer may be limited to specific games, certain times of a day or even different days of the week. Special Offers have a built-in multiplier so you can achieve an additional specified percent booster based on the number of tier loyalty rewards points you earned for the qualifying game play.
- The whole idea of the Rewards Program is to give you flexibility and control over your Loyalty Rewards Points. It’s your choice how you want to accumulate or redeem them within the program.
- The program is easy to use and navigate and is backed by our 24/7 Support Team and a full FAQ, so earn while you play in the snap of a finger!
- A minimum of 5,000 points can be redeemed at the exchange rate of 1 cash credit for 1000 points.
- Loyalty Rewards points expire after thirty (30) days if they are not redeemed.
- The casino reserves its right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or to terminate it without noticing its players.
- The GoWild Casino standard terms and conditions apply to this promotion. If the standard terms and conditions conflict with the promotional terms and conditions, the promotional terms and conditions apply.
- In order to maintain a tier, a player must earn enough loyalty points in a 30-day period to meet the qualification criteria for that tier.
The moment you sign up for a Real Money account, you will become a member of the Rewards Program. You start off in the Wild Green level towards Diamond, the highest tier. To earn more Loyalty Rewards Points, you`ll need to play and wager.
Loyalty Rewards Points are based on how much you wager at GoWild Casino: 1 credit wagered on slot games earns you 1 Loyalty point, while 5 credits wagered on table games will also earn you 1 Loyalty point. Points may be redeemed for cash credits: 1,000 Loyalty Rewards Points = 1 cash credit.
Once you’ve logged in to the GoWild Casino software, you’ll find an “L” icon on the opening screen to the left. Click it to open up your Rewards Program information. Here, you can redeem your Loyalty Rewards Points for casino cash credits or change your personal details.
You have to play and wager regularly, from one month to the next to maintain your level. You will drop a loyalty level if you don’t accumulate the required number of points to hold on to your current status.
If you haven`t used your loyalty points for thirty (30) days since you last played, they will lose their validity.
Go to Your Special Offers tab when browsing from desktop (or the Promotions tab when accessing the casino from a mobile device) and click on the Redeem Now button. Please bear in mind that you need at least 5,000 loyalty rewards points to redeem at a time.