We are committed to responsible gaming. We seek to not only comply with all legislation and guidelines provided by online gaming and content bodies, but to exceed them.
We see online gaming as a legitimate form of entertainment that is enjoyed by millions of our customers worldwide.
However, while most players share in our fun and excitement, we realize that a small percentage of our players might be underage or might have allowed online gaming to assume too large a role in their life.
GoWild Casino requires every new player to confirm that they are of legal age to play online casino in their local jurisdiction, and we pursue all reasonable measures to verify this information. Furthermore, GoWild Casino does not direct any of its advertising towards underage players. We believe doing so would be bad business and bad for the game.
It is our intention that our game remains available to all players who are of legal age, and we encourage our users to take reasonable precautions to ensure that minors are not able to access our games through their personal computers or accounts.
We strongly encourage all of our players to take all necessary steps to prevent access to our software for minors.
Please read the following recommendations:
- Never leave your computers unattended while logged into our software.
- If you do need to step away, remember to lock your computer using a password.
- Keep your GoWild Casino account name and password in a secure location.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" function enabled on your GoWild Casino sign-in screen.
- Use age protection software on your computer to limit access to specific websites and programs for underage users.
- Never share your credit card or bank account information with minors.
- When you access the software from someone else's computer (a friend or family member's for example), or log on from a remote location (a wireless café, airport, hotel, or other public place), please be mindful of any minors who may be near you while you play.
- If you are aware of any underage person using our software, please contact email@example.com with all of the relevant details, including the user's player name on our site. We will fully and fairly investigate any matters reported to us, and, if necessary, freeze the player's account to prevent the user from any further play.
Controlling Compulsive Online Gaming
Compulsive online gaming benefits no one, not even an online gaming operator. GoWild Casino is committed to detecting and reducing compulsive online gaming. We have implemented player tracking, and we are constantly working to enforce controls designed to limit gaming patterns that are out of control.
While the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Online casino should be seen as entertainment and not as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only play what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend online gaming.
- If you need help, use the deposit limits and time limits in the player protection page to control the amount you can spend.
- If you need to take a break, use our self-exclusion tools.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess. If you suspect that you may have a gaming problem, you may seek professional help from the following organizations:
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gaming habits, you can request a cooling off period. During this period we will block your account. Any new accounts you might attempt to open during the exclusion period will also be blocked as soon as detected.
In addition, GoWild Casino will take all reasonable measures to make sure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. During the self-exclusion period, the request for temporary blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable. You may call our Member Support Team to re-activate your account once the self-exclusion period has ended. We reserve the right at our own sole discretion to withhold all deposited and related monies in relation to such accounts.
You can request a self-exclusion period by calling our Member Support Team. Representatives are available by phone, email and live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Setting limits on your real money deposits
We at GoWild Casino believe that every person should be allowed to manage his own budget for playing online casino.
Control your gaming and play within your budget by reducing your daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits. Simply contact us with your limit requests on firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will implement them immediately. Please note that any subsequent requests to increase, revoke or decrease your deposit limits will take effect only seven days after the request.
The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion, at any time. GoWild Casino' decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.