This page contains important information explaining your rights to access and use the GoWild Online Casino website or software. By accessing this website you confirm your agreement to and acknowledgement of the following terms.
Please select from the list below:
- General Terms and Conditions
- Player Account, Password and Security
- Payment and Winnings Terms and Conditions
- Fraud and collusion
- Verification of Player Identity
- Software License
- User Content
- Restrictions and Conditions of Use
- Generic Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Service
- All content on the GoWild website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
- The on-line gaming Services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively "Services") provided to you by GoWild via the www.gowildcasino.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GoWild and/or its authorised sub-licensees (the "Sites") are subject to these Terms of Service.
- Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- You are solely responsible for complying with legislation regarding internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with GoWild is legal.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services or place bets on the Sites. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. GoWild reserves the right to report any person supplying false information on the Site to the relevant authorities.
- GoWild is committed to assisting its players in gambling responsibly and as such has enabled the following features: self-exclusion tools, links to GamCare, self-help and awareness information and tools to protect underage access. Players may at any time request to be excluded from GoWild.
- GoWild Casino players are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service. The most current version of the Terms of Service can be reviewed by clicking on the T&C's hypertext link located on the Sites. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- Please note that GoWild Malta does not accept business from the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, France and French territories, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Description of Services
- Through its network of sites, GoWild may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any licence agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service and any related Software and materials (as applicable, the "Licence Agreement"). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, GoWild (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion.
- GoWild reserves the right to modify the Sites, Services and Software and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
- Unfinished Games
- In the event that you are unable or fail to finish a multi-stage game before signing out of the Site you must complete that same game the next time you sign in to the Site.
- If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must finalise the required registration process. This includes providing GoWild with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
- You may also be asked to choose a password and a player/account name. Your player/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by GoWild at its sole discretion), nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your player/account name can only be used in accordance with these Terms of Service and/or applicable License Agreements.
- Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your GoWild account.
- You must notify GoWild immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. If requested, you agree to provide GoWild with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use. GoWild will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- GoWild reserves the right to cancel your account without refund under reasonable suspicion that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party.
- For ease of access to the Service, you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to "remember your password" and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and username. For this reason, the "remember your password" feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the "remember your password" feature is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GoWild from any claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or use by any third party accessing the Services using your account.
- If no activity is registered on your account for a period of thirty (30) months, your account shall be deemed to be a dormant account under Malta's Remote Gaming Regulations (LN 176 of 2004). Thereafter we will make every effort to reimburse you the balances in your account and failing that balances in your account will be remitted to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- The player acknowledges that in order to be eligible to play at the casinos, he or she must register using the primary currency of the country where the player has a registered address. Only in cases where the primary currency is not available, the use of EUR or USD is permitted. For example: only players living in Australia are allowed to register an AUD account. The Casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- A player is not allowed to register more than one account in the system. This means that only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to register multiple accounts will be deemed as fraud and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of winning and bonus funds. The Casino may charge settlement fees or hold an additional amount from your cash balance to secure from chargeback and or other forms or fraud.
- We shall be entitled to close or suspend your Account and any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges) in the following circumstances:
- you become bankrupt; and/or
- we consider that you have used the Website and/or the Services in a fraudulent manner or for illegal, unlawful and/or improper purposes; and/or
- we consider that you have used the Website and/or the Services in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of us or any of our other customers; and/or
- we become aware that in placing Gambling Transactions using your Account you have contravened the rules on gambling of any professional body or your employer;
- we are requested to do so by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or by a court order; and/or
- you don't supply any information requested by us; and/or
- if you are suspected to be underage and/or the verification of your identity has not been completed; and/or
- if we suspect that you are abusing bonuses or other promotions;
- if we suspect that you are cheating, colluding with others or taking unfair advantage, including by the use of "bots" or other third party software or manipulating the Software;
- if we discover that you have more than one account used on the Website and/or the Services
- we consider that any of the events referred to in (a) to (l) may have occurred or are likely to occur; and/or
- we have reason to believe that you have breached, or are breaching, these Terms & Conditions.
- Where we close or suspend your Account for your breach of these Terms & Conditions, we may withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you and you will compensate us for all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by us. Furthermore, we may withhold the funds in your Account following a valid request from any law enforcement or regulatory authority or court order requires us to withhold the funds in your Account.
- You must not use the Website and/or the Services for any purpose which is illegal, fraudulent, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, dishonest or inappropriate. We will withhold payment of Winnings to you, where any such activity is suspected. You will fully compensate us for any and all losses, costs, damages and claims arising from any such activity.
- Each user is allowed to open only one account in one’s own name. Use of more than one account per physical user is known as "multi-accounting" and as such is considered an act of fraud.
In the event that GoWild Casino suspect multiple registered accounts are linked to the same user, whether in his own name or different names, GoWild Casino will, without delay, permanently close all of the user’s accounts and withhold any winnings made through real money or bonus money gameplay. GoWild Casino will cancel all the transactions pertaining to any such user who acted with the intent of defrauding or cheating the Casino.
- The casino reserves the right to suspend your account pending investigation in the event of the casino having reasonable grounds for suspecting that you have been involved in any form of collusion, syndication or fraud during your use of the casino platform, website and/or systems. We also reserve the right to withhold the whole or part of your account balance, close your account permanently, as well as recover from your account the amount of any winnings, pay-outs or bonuses which have been affected by any of the following activities:
- Collusion: The joint effort of two or more individuals to gain an unfair advantage over the software and other players via pooling of funds to achieve unnatural increase of available bankroll through multiple bonus awards (similarly to multi-accounting) to benefit/take advantage from game engine design. This is usually done at a casino in order to increase the total number of deposit bonuses awarded, thereby un-naturally maximising probability of achieving a large winning slot pay-out (for example: slot bonus round) while ensuring that the pay-out of such an event is awarded to one of the colluding members, effectively detracting from the winning potential of any other players using the casino.
- Syndication: We become aware that you are a member and/or form part of a syndicate, club or group where players receive advantage play strategies in order to create positive expectancy scenarios through the acquisition of promotional offers.
- Exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party software provided for the services of this agreement.
- We become aware that you have been found guilty of fraudulent or collusive behaviour at another online gaming business including charge-backs, collusion, or criminal activities.
- We become aware that you have charged back any or denied any of the transfers, deposits and purchases to your account in a fraudulent manner.
- Make use of any automated play software such as ‘bots‘, or any type of simulation tools or systems designed to provide an unfair advantage over the casino.
- As a player who makes use of this casino, you agree that you are not colluding or attempting to collude, nor intending to participate directly or indirectly in a collusion scheme which involves the sharing of winnings between selected players, sharing of funds, or working together toward mutual end goal while benefitting from multiple acquisition incentive offers, to the detriment of other players whom are not involved in the colluding party. You also agree that you will inform the casino through one of the means necessary should you suspect a player to be colluding, or planning to collude with other players. You also agree that you do not form part of a syndicate or group that engages in advantage play strategies.
- We will thoroughly investigate any case in which we believe there may be any existence of an element of fraudulent activity, collusion, syndication or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to inform our business units, processing companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions we use, of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.
- GoWild reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and rules for the GoWild VIP Program at any time, e.g., change the parameters for calculations of points. If GoWild suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the GoWild VIP Program or in breach with these T&C, GoWild may freeze or terminate Your Member Account and/or a related account (e.g. a referred friend) at GoWild 's absolute discretion.
- Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete any transactions on the Sites.
- You can only place bets on the Service using the credit held in your account. You can credit your account using a credit card, debit card or one of GoWild's authorised electronic payment providers.
- Winnings are subject to GoWild's verification procedures before payment is made. GoWild may charge a fee for handling payments by cheque or by bank transfer.
- The GoWild servers are synchronised in line with UK (GMT) time throughout the year. GoWild's internal operating procedures initiate payment processing from the servers daily at 03:59.
- If while playing at GoWild you win a sum regarded by GoWild as worthy of publicity then you hereby agree to be available for any event arranged by GoWild in relation to the win.
- You hereby warrant that all and any information that you submit to GoWild is and will be true and accurate (including, without limitation, your billing information such as credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all fees you incur, plus all applicable taxes, using the Services. You agree to promptly notify GoWild if any of the information you have supplied changes.
- If at any point, an account is subject to returns/chargebacks or suspected of fraudulent activity or pattern, the casino reserves the right to hold any winnings until the returns are settled or until the investigation comes to a conclusion.
- You warrant that:
- You are not younger than 18 (eighteen) years, or any legal age at which gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you require ("the Legal Age").
- The details supplied when opening Your Account are correct;
- You are the rightful owner of the money in your Account.
- You are a resident in a jurisdiction which allows gambling.
- The money deposited is not derived from any activity which is illegal.
- The company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions shall be investigated by the company and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction report will be made by the company to the competent Maltese Authorities. In any such event, the company is prohibited from informing any players or third parties involved, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent Authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions, the company may suspend, block or close the account(s) of the relevant player(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities.
- All transactions made by players on our site are checked to prevent money laundering and all other illegal activity.
- By agreeing to the Terms you authorise us to undertake verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details and to prevent money laundering (the "Checks").
- Go Wild Malta Ltd shall not make a payment in excess of €2,300 or currency equivalent from a player’s account to such player until Go Wild Malta Ltd is satisfied that the identity, age and place of residence of the player has been suitably verified.
- In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend Your Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close Your Account. Additionally, you will have to provide identification whenever you make a withdrawal of funds amounting to Two Thousand Three Hundred Euros (EUR 2,300) or more. Acceptable documentation to complete the checks include:
- Passport or national identity card
- Driving License together with a recent utility bill (e.g. gas, telephone, insurance) less than three months old.
- Bank/credit card statement less than 3 months old.
- If we are unable to confirm that you are the Legal Age then we may suspend Your Account. If you are proven to have been under that age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- Your Account will be closed;
- Any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges);
- Any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited by you and you will return to us any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account.
- After opening your account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten your account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forget your Password” link.
- Copyright in any Software relating to the Services that is made available to download from the Sites ("Software") is owned by GoWild and/or its licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the applicable Licence Agreement. A player may not install or use any Software, unless he or she agrees to the applicable Licence Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service, GoWild will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion.
- The Software is made available for download solely for use by players according to the License Agreement and these Terms of Service. Casino players are expressly prohibited from reproducing or redistributing the Software except in accordance with the Licence Agreement. GoWild and its licensors reserve their rights to take legal action against any player found to be in breach of any Licence Agreement.
- Copying or reproducing the Software is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the relevant Licence Agreement.
- Subject to any express warranties in the relevant Licence Agreement, GoWild hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- GoWild's representatives may monitor your communications on the Sites. GoWild does not monitor all of the third party content on the Sites. GoWild does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any the third party content on the Sites. GoWild does not assume any responsibility for any third party content on the Sites and GoWild expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any third party content on the Sites.
- GoWild has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any third party content on the Sites.
- In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, you post or otherwise provide to the Site (a "Submission"), you hereby grant GoWild a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that GoWild will not pay you for your Submission. GoWild may remove your Submission from the Site at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the licence contained in this paragraph.
- Termination of Account
- GoWild has the right to terminate Services or suspend your account if it believes you are in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You have the right to cancel, your account or a particular subscription at any time. You understand and agree that, except as expressly provided by law, the cancellation of your account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with GoWild or its licensors.
- You may cancel your account or a particular subscription for a Service by following the procedures made available with the applicable Service. GoWild reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account or a particular subscription. In the event that your account or a particular subscription is terminated, suspended or cancelled, no refund will be granted, no other credits (e.g. points or tokens) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or anything associated with it (such as points or tokens). If your account is terminated or suspended by GoWild, GoWild shall have the right to terminate or suspend any of your other accounts.
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond GoWild's control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. GoWild will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other Sites which are also outside GoWild's control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. GoWild will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third-party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. GoWild does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Sites, Services and Software, and the internet is at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with GoWild is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your account(s).
- The Sites, Services and Software, and any other third-party Services and products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. GoWild provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that GoWild will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
- GoWild shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of GoWild shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Malta. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Malta.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and GoWild (or its licensors) arising from this agreement or your use of the Site, Services and/or Software.
- These Terms of Service are written and are only available in English. If these Terms of Service are translated into another language the English version will prevail.
- GoWild may assign this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that GoWilds’ licensors are third-party beneficiaries under this agreement.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and GoWild with respect to the Services.
- Instances when GoWilds does not enforce any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or related License Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of GoWild shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of GoWild.
We want you to fully enjoy the perks of playing at our online casino. Here is some useful information that will make your experience as easy and pleasant as possible. By playing and using casino bonuses or free games (free spins), you agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions
We want you to fully enjoy the perks of playing at our online casino. Here is some useful information that will make your experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
By playing and using casino bonuses or free games (free spins), you agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. To qualify for promotional offers, your playthrough requirements from a preceding offer must have been completed and your bonus balance must be zero (0). You also cannot have a pending withdrawal at the time of the claim.
- 1.2. All bonuses must be turned over 30 times before any withdrawal request is made. Different games contribute to the wager differently, as you can see in the list below:
- 1.3. If the player plays any non-permitted games before meeting the play through requirements, the player agrees that the Casino holds the right to void any winnings at our discretion.
- 1.4. Playthrough made using the gamble feature on all slots or the double feature on all video/power poker games will not contribute towards the playthrough requirements.
- 1.5. As the playthrough requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the bonus account to the cash account in increments of $10 (or the currency equivalent).
- 1.6. All wagers are deducted from the cash account first. If there are insufficient credits in the cash account, the wager will be deducted from the bonus account.
- 1.7. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the cash account are credited directly in the same place. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the bonus account are credited back to the bonus.
- 1.8. When the player receives a bonus from the Casino, the maximum bet is limited to 20% of the initial bonus amount unless the initial bonus amount is €/$ 50 / 500 SEK/NOK or lower, then the maximum bet will be €/$ 10 / 100 SEK/NOK.
This limitation applies until:
- The player meets the playthrough requirements for the respective bonus;
- The bonus balance is 0 (zero);
- The bonus is manually removed by our 24/7 customer service.
- 2.1. Players who received a free, no deposit bonus prior to making their first deposit (e.g. free sign up bonus, free games), will be required to make at least one successful deposit in order to withdraw.
- 2.2. Free Money sign up bonuses must be turned over 50 times while Free Spins sign up bonuses must be turned over 35 times, before any withdrawal request is made.
- 2.3. After the first deposit, any free bonus must be turned over 50 times before any withdrawal request is made and can be claimed only once per computer or household.
- 2.4. The maximum withdrawal amount for any free no deposit bonus and free games (free spins) is $100 (or the equivalent currency).
- 2.5. Any winnings made from free games (free spins) will be added to the player' bonus balance and must be turned over towards the playthrough requirements.
- 2.6. Only one registered account is allowed in the system per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment.
- 2.7 Any attempt to register multiple accounts will be deemed as fraud and will result in the account(s) being suspended, as well as the subsequent removal of winning and bonus funds.
- 2.8 Players from the following countries are not eligible for any deposit bonuses, free no deposit bonuses or free game promotions unless mentioned otherwise: Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, India and Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Poland, Mauritius and the Czech Republic.
- 2.9 Players from the following countries are eligible to participate in free no deposit bonus or free game promotions: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Japan, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg.
- 2.10 In order to play any progressive jackpot game, a player is required to have made at least 1 successful deposit and completed the playthrough requirements of any pending or existing bonus.
- 3.1. In order to play any progressive jackpot game, you need to have made at least 1 successful deposit and completed the playthrough requirements of any pending or existing bonus.
- 3.2. Free bonuses awarded to players prior to their first deposit must be played through within 7 days.
- 3.3. Any balance or winning balance that was created by a bonus which has not met the playthrough requirements will be cancelled and cannot be claimed back.
- 3.4. All bonuses must be fully wagered within 30 days from the day of acceptance. Any balance or winning balance that does not meet the playthrough requirements will be cancelled and cannot be claimed back.
- 3.5. All free games offers (free spins) will have an expiration period of 7 days, unless otherwise mentioned. Free games which are not played within 7 days will be automatically cancelled and cannot be claimed back.
- 4.1. To ensure a fair gaming experience, the use of any Casino bonus will be reviewed for irregular playing patterns. Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered to be irregular gaming.
- For example:
- placing single or multiple bets amounting to 20% or more of the original bonus amount in any single game, individual hand or round; this also applies when building a balance and significantly changing playing patterns;
- placing large bets that result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than 75% of the previous average bets;
- if the player has sought only to exploit a bonus offered by the Casino in good faith;
- postponing free spins features or bonus features to a later time in which you have no more wagering;
- making a new deposit while having free spins feature or bonus feature still available to you.
- 4.2. In case a violation of the Bonus Terms and Conditions occurred, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund any sum other than the original deposit amount.
- 4.3. In order to be eligible to play at the casino, you must register using the primary currency of the country where you have a registered address.
- 4.4 Only in cases where the primary currency is not available, the use of EUR or USD is permitted. For example, only players living in Australia are allowed to register an AUD account.
- 4.5. The casino's promotions department is the only authority honouring any promotional offer. The casino reserves the right to discontinue or cancel any promotional offer at any time and without prior notice.
- 4.6 Any person who deviates from a promotion's rules or from the casino's General or Bonus Terms and Conditions may be disqualified without further notice.
- 4.7 All First Deposit Bonuses are issued only for wagering/entertainment purposes. Bonuses will automatically be deducted from a player's cash balance only once a 1st withdrawal has been requested.
- 5.1. In order to comply with our commitment to social responsibility and gaming license, the Casino may ask the player to provide additional documentation for verification purposes.
- 5.2. These Bonus Terms and Conditions will prevail unless otherwise expressly stated in the specific terms of the promotion.
- 5.3. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Bonus Terms and Conditions for any changes that may apply.
- 5.4. The Bonus Terms and Conditions are in addition to the End-User Agreement.